Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a Look Around Town

I've been so busy lately and still need to get pictures taken for school. I have some great ideas, but very little time to acheive them, so I've decided to just go out when I can and snap pictures along the way. These are a few of what I've taken this week. None are super creative but they'll work for class. I think I'll struggle to finish all of my assignments.
I went to the cemetry where my dad is burried to take some pics. I love this old cemetry. The headstones go back to the late 1800's. These are just two of my favorite shots.
Night photography is always fun too. My mom and I decided to squeeze in a little extra fun after Madison's Singing lesson on Monday. Here's a couple pictures I got.


Well on to another week! In the morning I will be leaving for the Grand Canyon. I hope to get some great shots there. I've already informed my hubby that he'll have to carry a couple of extra things so that I can bring my camera and equipment... :) He must love me!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Betty F said...

These are beautiful! You need to teach your old mother in law how to do this..
Can't wait to see you all in the morning!