Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love Thursday!

Okay, I know this is a silly bowl of cereal. It was truely a heart while I was eating it, I just made it a little more pronounced for "Love Thusday". Love Thursday to me, signifies all the love in this world around us. I've seen some other blogs that take different pictures of heart shaped objects and things that represent love to them. No, Cherrios doesn't represent love...it's the heart that does.


Anyway, I wanted to start spreading the Love! Hopefully I'll remember by next Thursday.


Thanks for visiting on my first Love Thursday!

2 comments:

Indigo2087 said...

Well done for getting on the Love Thursday trail! Once you start looking, there are little hearts or signs of love all around you. My son even spots them now - you just have to have a camera with you all the time! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Betty F said...

That's a great heart! Cheerios ARE a sign of love; it's what we usually fix our kids for breakfast!
See you tomorrow!