Monday, November 17, 2008

Cramming In Some School Work Yesterday

Well, it's been a long time since I've been able to post. I've been working way toooooo many hours at the Picture People. Luckily we were slow Sunday and I got the day off. So Rob and the kids and I headed down to San Diego so I could get some stuff done for my photography class. Here's just some odd-ball things I liked.
The People

The Buildings


My Main Squeeze!

My Beautiful Kids!

The scenes after dark

And check out my self-family portrait :)
Anyway, that's about all I have for now. Eventually I'll post pics from our Grand Canyon Trip. I think it's something everyone should do (even if it means taking the mules down). It was georgeous!
Well' thanks for visiting me today!

4 comments:

lyndsey27 said...

Your pictures are great!!!! I love them...

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hi Carla. I've been away for quite a while as well. Mine was to move! YUK!!!
I really love the beach shot. great lighting effects on that.
Have a great week.
Lisa

Betty F said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. LOVE THEM

Betty F said...

P.S.
I want some sent! :)