Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost Time for Trick-or-Teating

Here is a sunflower from the Pumpkin Patch that we visited. I thought it was so pretty. Sunflower's are truely amazing!

The kids picked out a couple of little pumpkins for the holiday. We still haven't got a big one yet. It's such a waste of money and Madi is allergic to pumpkin, so she can't even enjoy the carving part. And to be honest, I don't like to carve pumpkins in the first place. We'll see what happens. The kids think it's sacreligious not to display the cute little carved guy for the neighborhood kids.


These little piggies raced for oreo's. It was so cute!All the kids loved it!

Here's my two little monkey's pretending to be dead...kinda sick, but they thought it was so funny.

Anyway, I'm sleepy, so I'll go now.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Betty F said...

Your house looks so good; who will notice that you don't have the one big pumpkin! Can't wait until tomorrow night!
That was a great Pumpkin Patch. Sorry I missed the pig races. I'll need to get some of those great night shots from you for our October Year in Review Slide show.. Especially those pigs running!