Last night my mom and I had our photography class. When I got home I was still all amped up on fun, so I decided to do a little homework to unwind a bit. Funny thing is I promised myself I'd get to bed at a fairly reasonable time but, at about 1am I heard this loud bug flapping around behind me. See what I'd have missed if I went to bed! The noise actually scared me. It was so loud, I thought whatever it was, was inside my house. Then I saw it! He was HUGE! Like a small bird stuck to the outside of my window screen. His wing span was about 5-6 inches from tip to tip. Holy Moly that's one big bug! Of course, I HAD to get his picture. So I rushed outside and snapped a couple of shots off. It was dark, so I was amazed I got what I got. Plus he was a bit above my head, hanging upside down. Not to mention that everytime the flash would fire that guy would flap and fly around and scare the biggibies out of me. I'm telling you...He was HUGE!!! He'd scare you too! Anyway, isn't he an amazing creature. I think God must be a very talented artist. Just look at those colors...WOW! I get what all the dragonfly fuss is all about. So, I just had to share. I must say, for this reason, I'm happy that I'm deliriously tired tonight. He was worth it!
Okay, enough jabbering on my end. I better get to bed and catch up on my sleep...or maybe I'll play a little while longer...I love Schoolwork! Yeah, I think I'll take some pictures. I do need to get some practice for my new job :)
Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:
Beautiful photos! You need your sleep!
Post a Comment