Monday, September 15, 2008

I Got a Second Job...Just for Fun!

Guess who's now a photographer...ME :)

I can't believe that I'm actually going to get paid for something as fun as taking pictures! Wahoo!
I just got hired as a photographer for The Picture People. I can hardly wait to start. All of you that visit the Temecula area will need to come and let me take your picture. It'll be fun! Anyway, I probably will have a lot less time for blogging with my two jobs, school, kids and hunky-hunky Rob...not to mention I resumed the construction of my kayak. I don't think I know how to be bored, and I'm probably not going to learn anytime soon!

These were just some fun shots I took of Madi in the back yard. I had to do a project, taking a picture of an all black subject, so we took advantage and got some extra pictures in the process. You can see my all black picture on my Mastering Photography blog. It turned out cute too.

Thanks for visiting me today!

2 comments:

Betty F said...

Madi is such a cutie! Good luck with the job.. You need to stop in and blog though, from time to time; just to let us know how it's all going

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hi Carla! Congrats on the new job. I'm jealous! I love the first picture of Madi! I finally got my internet back up and running last night. It took a fifteen year old kid to fix something that several adults couldn't! Hope to see you visit soon.
Lisa