Today my mama and I went out to practice our picture taking abilities, and maybe even get some of our homework completed. So, we headed down to the duck pond with Juanita to play. For some reason, once I got there I wasn't feeling inspired. That didn't stop me from snapping away. I still was having a blast, but I wasn't feeling all that creative. It turns out, I got some great pictures out of the evening anyway.
My baby brother, who I should mention is extremely shy (not at all like me), hates to get his picture taken. I snapped this one at dinner before he could hide. Isn't he cute!
Juanita, much more like me on the other hand, hammed it up. Whaaa-Whooo! Foxy Lady!


As for the ducks, well, they were ducks. Quack, quack, quack, waddle, waddle waddle. I wasn't to inspired. I love these little creatures, but I have a lot of duck pictures from the zoo and other places I've been lately. Like I said, I just wasn't feeling it tonight. But I did get this great picture. It just makes me smile :) I love those little webbed feet. And the little feather hanging on to her ankle makes me smile even more. I wish my feet were this cute!
Anyway, we had a great time! A fantastic end to a perfect day!
By the way, I don't start at The Picture People until the week of the 28th, so all of you locals...Lyndsey, Mindy, Mommy, I'm talking to you! I need to practice!!! I want to get as much in before I start on paying customers :) Please come play with me!!!! Please!
Okay, that's enough begging. Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Hi Carla - and thanks for the comments on my blog! Good luck with the new photography job and I'll dip into your blog from time to time, too, especially to see what you come up with for Love Thursday! (Check out http://www.shuttersisters.com for more inspiration).
Love those duck feet!
Post a Comment