Friday, March 13, 2009

My Big Birthday Boy!

Conner turned 4 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies when your having fun!
Sissy feeds Conner his first bottle

Picture Day at Pre-School

Hiding from the Camera...Momma got him anyway!

Silly Face

Car Wash

Conner learns to jump in the pool

Big Smiles at the Mira Mar Air show

Lovey Babies

Conner is not a camera guy, so I was surprised to find so many pictures of my little monkey. What a cutie pie! I still can't believe he's already Four. What a handsome little man he's turned into!

3 comments:

Betty F said...

He's a DOLL... Love you guys... Chucky Cheese was AWESOME

gigi said...

oh my word! he's such a doll. i know i tell you that everytime you post a pic of him, but seriously. he's soooo cute. i think he gets it from his cousin gigi...just a thought...;)

Julee Marie Photography said...

He's such a handsome little guy.. Happy Birthday!