This blog will be pictures and thought's on some of the things that I feel blessed to have in my world. Some obvious things like family, friends & love, as well as somethings I've taken for granted...Until Now!
Monday, May 18, 2009
New Fun with Old Things
I'm just having fun taking new pictures of some old things...
Here are a few shots of my Dad's old Acordion
And here is the "Blue Fish Martini"... starring Ludlow the Wonder Fish
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. Madison is 16 and Conner is 10. I spend most of my time running from place to place (schools, work, gym, grocery store, etc., etc.) But, I try never to forget the importance of quality family time. With our busy lives, every second counts. I would say that my life has been amazing up to this point! I really am spoiled. God must like me :) Well, most of the time anyway!
2 comments:
Carla these are beautiful!!!!! I LOVE them
Those are really great pics! Good job!
Post a Comment