I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Fun & Safe New Year's! We sure enjoyed it! Christmas was a bit stressful this year only because I had a stupid idea of taking on a second job and a college class during the most hectic time of the year. Our first day to go Christmas shopping was the Tuesday before Christmas, so we only had two days...for everything. I will not do that again! I'm usually done by the end of November, so this was a whirlwind for me. But...we got it done and Christmas day was fantastic!!! Here are some pictures from our day.
This is Madi and Conner after they opened their gifts. They had so much fun! It was so exciting to watch them together. This was the first year that Conner really understood what was happening.
Madi on her new skateboard with all her gear, next to her ramp that Daddy & Conner built...She's so tough!
Conner was so excited to open every present, no matter what it was. Even clothes...it was so cute!
Here's Rob acting so surprised! He knew he was getting this and even wrapped it himself.
Okay these next three pictures are a tradition of mine from childhood. I'm not sure when it started exactly...sometime when I was a kid I did this and now it's become tradition. We always get underwear in our stockings and put them on our heads. Don't ask...I have no idea why I did it the first time??? Silly traditions are the best though.
This was the first year with my mom's new squeeze Art. Well, not really. We've been celebrating with him for many years, almost my whole life, but this was the first time since the two were a couple. It was really nice. And I love when my momma is this happy. Life couldn't get better!
But it did! My sissy is getting married to an awsome hunk of a man. We call him Brown Sugar Fig, but his real name is Manny! He's a great guy and I'm happy that he'll be joining us for the many years to come! Mindy is also all goo-gooey like my mom and that makes me even happier! A perfect ending to a perfect day!
Happy 2009!!!

3 comments:
Great Pictures! Congratulations to Mindy and your mom!
AAWWWWW That is soooo great!
i'm so glad they are happy! both of them deserve it.
Post a Comment