We had a blast at the San Diego Zoo yesterday. I love animals and plants. I could have stayed all night, but the family was tired after 5 hours. Thankfully I have season passes and can go back...without them :)






This little guy was trying to catch that dragonfly on the tip of that branch. It was very funny. He was pretty quick, just not quick enough. That pretty dragon fly got away.Thanks for Visiting :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures!





5 comments:
These are wonderful!! Great shots of those elephants! Especially like that last photo of the four monkeys!
Great pics! The flowers are all very unusual. I have never seen any of them before.
Lisa
I want to go next time...... We hace not gone since i was prgo with Izzy!
ahh great pics but the close up of that elephants face is unbelievable. Would you mind if I save it off and try to draw it?
Feel free to enjoy any picture you want. I love elephants and they will make a beautiful piece of art! You'll have to post it so I can see it too.
Post a Comment