I wasn't impressed with the pictures I got this trip. I'm not completely sure what happened??? I think the film I used was too sensitive (ISO 200). Here are some pictures from the day anyway. They're not spectacular, but they're viewable. I guess I have an excuse to go back now :)



Added fun to this one...going for a little infered style
These remind me of Hawaii

Just a cool Pinecone on the ground

This wasn't the best shot, but I kind of like it anyway...let's just pretend the blur was intentional.

Last but not least...A couple of looney birds I saw at the gardens.
Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:
Carla these are more than viewable! These are beautiful. Hope you have your new camera this weekend?
I think they're good. Perhaps it might help if you pulled back just a bit and plant the center of attention to one side or the other. I found that it makes for a more interesting photograph.
Great pictures. The lilly pads almost look like braided place mats! Beautiful flowers.
Lisa
Ahh cool, love those two loony birds, hahahahah.
Great pics Carla. I had certain ones in mind to mention and they flitted away like birds. But the lily, that cactus...
and now I have to figure out where quail gardens is, maybe you mentioned it below.
Quail Gardens is in Encinitas, CA ...I think???
Post a Comment