Well, these pictures are just me waisting time. I really wanted to go to the Wild Animal Park since they were open late, but I couldn't talk my honey into it last night . He did work a long day and we will be driving all day today...he's off the hook. I will have to go next week. These pictures are all taken by my house at a little wash that feeds Sandia Creek. I was amazed at all the pretty stuff I found right there off of the main road through town.
The main road is just to the left of this next shot. It's a very busy street, but you wouldn't know it from the picture. It looks like I live in the country somewhere.


Okay, that's all I got for today...hopefully I'll get some great pictures this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:
These are BEAUTIFUL.. I know that street and can't believe how peaceful this place looks
The folded up Queen Ann's Lace is neat. I also like the last pic, but don't know what it is. All the shots are good.
Lisa
Wow--this place(lush woods, greenery, lovely, lovely! photographs!!!!!) looks amazing...I found you by clicking on your "God's Blessings"--the link was listed at Lisa's Spot, which I found via Don't Feed The Pixies, which I found via Writerquake, which, well, this is getting really long......
I love your idea of giving thanks to God, by paying attention to who/what is in your life!
Continued success, and Peace to You & Yours.
www.lisananetteallender.blogspot.com/
www.practicewhatyoupeace.blogspot.com/
YOu take great photos....
Post a Comment