Today we got all of our last minute shopping done for school clothes and school shoes, bla, bla bla! It was totally packed at the mall! I think everyone in town procrastinated until the last day... just like me. We didn't mind though. It was fun spending our loot on new stuff for 4th grade and Madi even saw a couple of her friends out and about.
She's so excited to start, and her teacher Mr. Miller seems really nice. He's a big Charger fan, Harley Davidson Lover & Winnie the Pooh Lover. I don't quite get the Winnie the Pooh obsession, but that's okay.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
I wish so much I could be there on her first day! She's so cute in those braids.. Take lots of pictures for Gran, Mom! Love you.. Tell her Gran's thinking about her
She will have fun this year. My son is starting high school this year. He was dreading it, but Thurday was registration and walk-through. He found out that there is a game club, so that made his day. They have to keep good grades in order to stay in any of the clubs.
Lisa
Post a Comment