This blog will be pictures and thought's on some of the things that I feel blessed to have in my world. Some obvious things like family, friends & love, as well as somethings I've taken for granted...Until Now!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Boy Got into Sister's Markers!
He's lucky he's cute! I made him think that he was in trouble, but I thought this was so cute, so I had to get some pics. What a handsome little guy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well of course he's a cutie! He looks JUST LIKE HIS Gran! :)
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. Madison is 16 and Conner is 10. I spend most of my time running from place to place (schools, work, gym, grocery store, etc., etc.) But, I try never to forget the importance of quality family time. With our busy lives, every second counts. I would say that my life has been amazing up to this point! I really am spoiled. God must like me :) Well, most of the time anyway!
2 comments:
Well of course he's a cutie! He looks JUST LIKE HIS Gran! :)
Too funny!
Lisa
Post a Comment