Rob was so happy to see The Blue Angels. The last time we made it down here to the air show was seven years ago. Madison was a baby and not enjoying herself to much so we ended up leaving right before The Blue Angels flew. I remeber Rob was so sad...it wouldn't have been so bad, except that they started flying as we were on our way back to the car. Well, he got to enjoy the whole Blue Angel performance this time and the kids loved it too!
Here are a few of the men that are serving our wonderful country!
Here is a nice looking Service man for all of you single girls to take a look at. I have a feeling he is a bit into himself, but that's okay, he's cute!
This picture was for Rob...he hates feet! I, on the other hand, thought this women's feet were adorable!
And, what would a huge event like this be like without a ton of stinky porta-potties and a ton of trash?
Here is the most complex plain I saw at the show, it flip and turned and did all kinds of things...without even having a pilot flying it!
Some more cuties I found at the show!
No, the picture is not upside down, the writing is upside down on the airplane!
Okay, well it's late and I have nothing more to say...except...Aaaaaahh (that was abig fat yawn)!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:
Carla! These photos are awesome. Looks like you all had a blast. Thanks for the e-mail of these. I love the one of Madi looking out the pilot window.. It'll definately be on our Year In Review!
Love you
Hi Carla. You got some really awesome shots of the Blue Angels! I would love to see an air show, but I would have to go quite a way to see one. My husband has seen some. He has also seen and been aboard several Navy ships. He used to paint them when he lived in Virginia. He even painted the Cole right before it went out and was bombed a few years ago.
Lisa
Hi Carla,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Good luck with your photography and if you want ideas for self-portraits, check out this blog: http://somethingcheeky.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment