Friday, September 5, 2008

A Fantastic Quote!

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. ~ Mother Teresa
Makayla
I have so many people in my life that always make me feel better and happier once I've been around them...All of whom remind me of how blessed I am!
This little girl is one of them! She lives by this quote, whether she knows it or not! She is a very caring young lady and I'm sure her mommy and daddy are very proud of her! I know I am!

2 comments:

Betty F said...

aahh what a great tribute to Mick. I WANT THAT PICTURE. Hope you had a good time last night!
I got a phone call, LATE ... Still no broken bones showing up, but lots of fluid and an MRI next week. I'm visiting blogs before I put the sling back on.. :(

Anonymous said...

Aawwww i love it thankyou so much :)