This blog will be pictures and thought's on some of the things that I feel blessed to have in my world. Some obvious things like family, friends & love, as well as somethings I've taken for granted...Until Now!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Congratulations!
Congratualtions to the newly weds Debbie and Mike! We're so happy for the two of you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, I wish we could have been there!
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. Madison is 16 and Conner is 10. I spend most of my time running from place to place (schools, work, gym, grocery store, etc., etc.) But, I try never to forget the importance of quality family time. With our busy lives, every second counts. I would say that my life has been amazing up to this point! I really am spoiled. God must like me :) Well, most of the time anyway!
1 comment:
Congratulations! They look very happy!
Post a Comment