Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Things That Make Maui Great!

Here are just a few things that I took pictures of while in Maui. Although some are really small, they add so much to the island!


Okay, this isn't a small thing by any means. This beach was absolutely beautiful. It was a very secluded black sand...black rock beach on the way to Hana. By the way, if you get car sick...don't take the road to Hana...BARF! No I didn't throw up, but I didn't make it to Hana either. It was an absolutely beautiful area, but the road was way to windy.



Here's a picture from my nautious point of view...laying face down on the beach. The rocks weren't so comfy, but when you're sick anything will do.


Pretty Flower! Okay, theere are a ton of pretty flowers and folaige so I won't comment on them all.

Aquaduct of some kind near the waterfall we jumped off


This is just a small part of a park we visited in the mountains towards the center of the island


O' this picture does not do this place justice. There were a million windsurfers in this one area. The water was circling around and those guys were moving as fast as cars. It was really neat to see. I think I want to take up wind surfing now.



My friend the Toad

I LOVE Lily Pads!!!!

Just a cool tree at our hotel







A couple more shots from the park in the mountains
,The Beach...Wish I could have caught one of the big waves, but I was too busy playing
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Hi Carla. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Great pictures. What is the one picture that looks like tightly packed green grapes?
Lisa

Carla Marasco said...

I have no idea??? It was a bushie tree by the beach. I thought it was neat looking.

Betty F said...

Carla! These photos are so beautiful. Just incredible. You've captured Your Hawaiian weekend perfectly!