This picture isn't Maui...but it's close (Oahu, HI)
I'm just about ready to shut down the computer so I can pack it for the trip! I leave the house at 2am, so I'm keeping busy while I wait. If I have wi-fi access in Maui, I'll post some photos of the trip & Aly & Sauls wedding. Hope you all have a great week. We'll miss all of you that can't be there with us!

4 comments:
Take Care on the plane!!! Of course you're on the flight now! Almost to SFO..
Have fun! I would love to go to Hawaii just once!
Lisa
Hope you have a great time and I know gramma is going to miss being there..hope you bring her lots of photos.
Great to have had you there Carla! You were beautiful! And your husband made us laugh as usual. Ricky was great - dancing the night.
Can't wait to see your pictures! (I have some great ones of you and your man!)
Post a Comment