Yesterday, Lucy had her Doggie School graduation. They learned a few new tricks and practiced some old ones, then they got to play, play, play...until they couldn't play no more!
Instructor Cheri Baynard with Lucy the Wonder Pug-Pug
Unfortunately we were missing one of our stars...Pogo (Lucy's cousin). Pogo had to stay home because her mommy and daddy and big sissy had to go to open house. Sam, Pogo's big sissy, is my niece...well technically my cousin (Sam is my cousin's daughter). Anyway, she just started kindergarten. So, yesterday was a very big day for her. I can't wait to hear all about it.
We missed the Marasco gang at school today, but hopefully we'll get to take the advanced class together again. It was fun! Here's the other two stars Lucy the Wonder Pug-Pug & Richie the English??? Bulldog having tons of fun after the ceremonies.
They were pooped by the time they stopped playing. Lucy slept well last night...Thanks to Richie!!! Thank You Richie!!!
PRIZES!!!
Lucy Won Miss Congeniality & Most Improved!
Richie Won Biggest Paws & Most Handsome!
Kara holding her brother Richie and their mom Lisa
Pogo Won Quickest Learner & Best Smile!
I'll add pictures of Pogo once I get them from her mommy! She's the cutest little Puggle (pug-Beagle mix) ever!
Here she is...
The Ends...
All Four!
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:
Hi Carla. Cute post. I never got around to taking my Lhasa Apso to doggie school. I think he would have flunked out anyway! LOL He had to be put down 3 years ago. He had a large tumor in his belly:(
He was a good and sweet dog, though, just not too terribly smart! Your Lucy is precious!
Lisa
CARLA! These are adorable.. So does Gran get a CD copy of all these adorable photos? I LOVE that Lucy won Miss Congeniality. I LOVE the one of Conner holding the leash.. I LOVE THEM ALL. See you in 2 days
A CD Gran...now you're asking a lot. I might get around to it by Christmas :) Something I do need to get better at.
the first time I am here.Post is excellent. I will read you in the future. I have also a very dangerous pet dogs (see picture) he is a master of hiding my shoes. Greeting for you
Post a Comment