
These next few are just of ordinary stuff...but I like them anyway.
I love the roof on this building. You can't really see it's brilliant colors or design from this angle in the photo, plus I'm dealing with full sun at noon. I'll have to try and take this building again from a different angle and at a different time of day. It really is cool!
This picture was taken from inside our public library. I've never visited this library in town, but now that I know how much better the views are, you can bet I won't go back to the other dungeon like library in town.
This last picture is not that great, but has a great explination to why I've added it. I had great ideas for this sign...maybe shooting up through the flowers, getting a three dimensional view of the chef and his puffy hat. Well, to my shock, the owner of the restraunt came flying out the back door barking at me...I guess I just lost my imagination. Huh, wonder why? Luckily, it was the last picture of the day, or it probably would have been the only one of the day! I hate getting yelled at. Anyway, I worked everything out with the owner of the restraunt right away, but still, when someone comes barking out the door yelling "what are you doing"...you cower a little. I think the guy thought I was up to no good, but I explained I was just taking a picture of his cute sign. He was fine after that! Maybe even a little proud of his sign. So, that was my first experience with people not liking photographers. I guess in the future I'll be very careful...I just didn't think a sign on the outside of a building was a big deal??? I know that people need to be asked permission, especially when taking pictures of kids...but a sign...that's just plain silly!
Enough of my rambling...Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:
Nice pictures. I have a habit of taking pictures of a lot of strange stuff. My son thinks I'm mental! Some of the pics actually turn out kinda neat!
Lisa
Love these photos. Great shot of Mindy in the park!!!
You have a great eye! Very creative. I've decided you are taking the pics at the wedding! Maybe you can make me look as interesting as you did that pipe thing in your picture!
See you there (at the Airport!)I'm so glad you guys are going so I know someone!
Love Aunt Kathie
Thanks everyone! And Lisa, don't feel bad, my kids think I'm mental too, problem is they're probably right!
Aunt Kathie, I can't wait to see you guys too!!! Maui here we come! I hear we might be on the same flight...that'll be FUN!!!! And for the creative shot of you, I was thinking we could have you stand on your head and hoola-hoop! What do you think? Make sure you wear your clean bloomers :)
You have too take lovts of pick on sat!!!!!
Post a Comment