Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth of July in Big Bear



What a fun weekend we had. My mom, hubby, kids, Lucy and I had a long 4 day weekend in Big Bear. I don't know where to start??? Maybe at the begining. We left mid day on Thursday and stopped at In-N-Out for lunch. But first I had to snap a quick shot of my daisies in the front yard.




Once we finally got to Big Bear we spent a lot of time just kickin' back. We went hiking, took a boat ride on the lake, shopped in town...Ate Ice Cream!!! Yummy! It was fun. Here are some of the cool pictures I got.


At the House...





Pretty Flowers and weeds...




The Trees...


The Bees...



Sorry, you have to turn your head. I have no idea why this keeps turning my pictures around?






Other Cool Stuff...



On the Boat...




Out Hiking...





We had a blast!


When it came time to take pictures of the fireworks, I found myself unprepaired with my tripod in the closet at home. I decided to have fun with the camera anyway. I got some interesting swirls of light. Maybe next year I'll be better prepared...but probably not!


Here's what I took...











Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Betty F said...

GREAT Photos CARLA! Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend. Your photos are beautiful!

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

Great post, Carla. Looks and sounds like you had a great time. I've been waiting for you to post!
The pictures are great!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. I do have one comment - Rob holding the pug makes me want to say something smartalecky :) The kids are getting so big! Love the fireworks - and the flowers - WOW!

Aunt Kathie